52 year old from Nova Scotia.
I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie.
Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby.
So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.
This is a Rico tablerunner I am working on. There is more to the design as I have not finished the first end yet. This design you see has to be done on both ends. So far it is a WIP.
'oooh-ahhh'... it looks so 'shimmery'. Are there metallics all over in the red area? It sure looks like their are! If not...what an awesome system of shading the designer used! And your stitching brings out the green monster in me! LOL Really Lynn---the stitching makes the design (in my opinion). Yours is top notch. I really want to see this finished! I have 2 table runners (a snowman one and a watermelon one) and I too like them! In *this* house--I'm just glad they're washable. : sigh :lol Keep it up!
Yes Julie that is metallics and they are a royal pain in the butt lol. Thank you for the nice comments. I have run out of wall space so trying to do up my WIP's and am doing mostly tablerunners, tablecloths, placemats etc..
Lynn, which metallics are you using? I have done metallics on RICO toppers, but found that the Reflecta from Coats was very easy to use. I ordered it from Sew and Sew. Oh, and Thread Heaven helps too!
4 comments:
'oooh-ahhh'... it looks so 'shimmery'. Are there metallics all over in the red area? It sure looks like their are! If not...what an awesome system of shading the designer used! And your stitching brings out the green monster in me! LOL Really Lynn---the stitching makes the design (in my opinion). Yours is top notch. I really want to see this finished! I have 2 table runners (a snowman one and a watermelon one) and I too like them! In *this* house--I'm just glad they're washable. : sigh :lol
Keep it up!
~J
Yes Julie that is metallics and they are a royal pain in the butt lol. Thank you for the nice comments.
I have run out of wall space so trying to do up my WIP's and am doing mostly tablerunners, tablecloths, placemats etc..
Lynn, which metallics are you using? I have done metallics on RICO toppers, but found that the Reflecta from Coats was very easy to use. I ordered it from Sew and Sew. Oh, and Thread Heaven helps too!
Eva
Oh Thank you |E|va. Just using the cheap stuff right now but will definately try those.
Post a Comment