About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Sunday, June 15, 2008


This is the birth sampler I am working on for my new grandson that was born on June 4th. I still have the letter "C" block to you and the third bunny whom is sleeping on top of the block to do. also more ribbon and to fill in his name, birth date and birth weight. This poor child will be 6 months old before I get this done.

Top picture is what it will look like when it is done.

1 comment:

~Julie~ said...

Lynn! That is just DARLING! You're doing a fantastic job on it! Really you don't have much left. Don't rush yourself...otherwise you won't enjoy it! =( I don't want you looking back on it years from now and saying, "Yeh that's that project that I busted my butt tryin' to get done and got fed up" LOL!

Take time for yourself and just sit and stitch on it when you really *want* to. =) That way, when your grandson is older, you can explain to him just how much FUN you had stitching it JUST for him! : gulp :

It really is an adorable piece....great job!


~Julie~