About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pics of WIP



Ok Patti. Sorry it took so long to get them on here lol.
This is LHN- Home of a Needle Worker and LHN- Acorn Hill sampler(pattern that Julie lent to me). As you can see I have not got alot done on Home of a Needleworker. I am trying to finish of the Acorn sampler so I can get Julie's pattern back to her.
I love anything with acorns on it so this is one of my favorites.

2 comments:

Spinning Beauty said...

They look great...so far so good :)

Patricia Lessell said...

Lynn - they both look great and I love acorns too. You are realling trying to get me to stitch Home of a Needleworker and I just might do it. I have a couple of things I have to do first. I am turning into a serial starter again! Oh well I suppose I could be worse. Lots of Love and thanks for sharing. Patti xxx