
Have not posted since Christmas but thought I should try to update . Working in the nursing home finally. I really missed doing my home care. The residents are so cute. Even the one old guy that has ummm let me say "fresh hands lol".
As far as stitching goes I have not done alot. I took Romantic stitcher out to look at but just don't have the urge to do anything with her right now. Was going to give her away but hubby says just to put her away for awhile and maybe I might want to finish her later on. I think it is the dress part that it is getting to me because I am sick of working with the blues. You can see above what I have done so far on her.
So, what I am going to do is a few small things right now and maybe that way I can get back in the mood.




1 comment:
I agree with your hubby, don't give up on Romantic Stitcher when you have done so much. Put her aside and do some other things that you enjoy. We are meant to have fun with our hobby after all.
Post a Comment