About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Challenge for 2009

Finishes
LHN- Acorn Hill Sampler
Heart square for quilt for Irene
LHN- Home of a Needleworker

WIP
1. Carnation sampler-Being made into a table topper-20% done
2. Rico table runner- Christmas one-45% done
3. LHN-Yesteryear-50% done
4. Jeramiah Junction-Apple Sampler-25% done
5. Dimensions-Graceous Era- 10% done
6. Rico-Beige Table topper-10% done

UFOs
1. Passione Ricamo-Romantic Stitcher-50% done


Things to Do/Start This Year (and finish in following 2 years probably)
1. Vervaco-Tenderness
2. Les grilles de Maryse-le plateau aux Roses
3. Spring coloured Table topper
4. Leisure Arts-Christmas Traditions
5. LHN-Chocolate Shoppe
6. LHN-Season of Growth (to be made into pillow)
7. LHN-Season of Hope (to be made into pillow)
8. LHN- Season of Plenty (to be made into pillow)
9. LHN- Season of Rest (to be made into pillow)
10. Rico-Green Table topper




Will edit as I go along.

2 comments:

LoriRay said...

Wow, look at your goals! I'm not that organized. LOL

I'll be watching your progress and looking forward to WIP pictures. :)

Patricia Lessell said...

Good lucky my friend. I am sure you will go as much as you can in the coming year. I love what is on your list mostly - not too keen on Passione Ricamo but the rest are right up my street - especially all the LHNs. I am going to stitch all day tomorrow and take the day off from visiting the hospital. Lots of Love patti xxx