Challenge for 2010
FINISHES
Floss holder with ring
WIP
1. Carnation sampler-Being made into a table topper-20% done
2. Rico table runner- Christmas one-45% done
3.Flower Power-just beginning
4. Jeramiah Junction-Apple Sampler-25% done
5. Rico-Beige Table topper-10% done
Things to Do/Start This Year (and finish in following 2 years probably)
1. Vervaco-Tenderness
2. Les grilles de Maryse-le plateau aux Roses
3. Spring coloured Table topper
4. LHN-Season of Growth (to be made into pillow)
5. LHN-Season of Hope (to be made into pillow)
6. LHN- Season of Plenty (to be made into pillow)
7. LHN- Season of Rest (to be made into pillow)
8. Rico-Green Table topper
**Will edit as I go along.**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi! Looking forward to see pictures of one of your WIP's.
Great to hear from you Misty. Are you moving back to the Campbellford area? It will be good to see you again. I haven't heard from your Mom or Jennifer in ages. I hope all is well with all of them!
Post a Comment