About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ready For Day 2


I am ready for Day 2 and we will see what this brings. Did not have coffee this morning because I knew I associate it with cigarettes too much at this point. Had a big glass of orange juice instead.
I am going through my closet today and washing some of my clothes up for a start. I did not realize how they smell of smoke. It really smells awful. We never did smoke in our living room but I bet the smoke traveled in there too soooo.... in the next week or so I am going to be washing walls down and all the curtains have to come down to be washed too. Randy is being really good about it and says he will help me with walls and ceilings. He has not made the plunge to quit yet and I am not forcing him too. He will do it when he is ready but he does go outside to smoke. Amazing how I can smell it on him when he comes in. Thanks God the nice weather is here now because I told him to stay outside for a bit after he has a cigarette to blow the stink off of him lol.

No comments: