About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 1


Ok I am on Day 1 and eating like a little piggy. Hubby just made me a vegetable tray so that is better than these chocolate eggs I have been munching on all day. I don't need to gain the weight of eating all this junk.
I see I am going to have to change some things in my daily routine. For example no coffee first thing in the morning because i associate coffee with a cigarette. Juice it will be for awhile. Also no sitting to relax for a few minutes after a meal because that is when I had my after dinner smoke. I am going to have to get right up and do the dishes. Then maybe go for walk, weather permitting.
Other than that Day 1 not going to bad besides a few mood swings. Can't be that bad. Hubby has not run away yet lol.

No comments: