About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Update Especially for Kim LOL

Ok I was told today to update my blog so Kim I am doing just that lol. Let me see. We had a bad snowstorm this weekend and thank God I had the weekend off. No traveling anywhere this weekend. Snow banks now that hubby shoveled, are up to my boobs. No kidding.
Back to work tomorrow for day shift 6:00am to 7:00 pm and then back in on Thursday night from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am..
Now for some good news. I will not go into the reasons but never finished high school. I did my tests online and just got the results back. Here they are:

Your cumulative score was 95.25 %. Below are your detailed scores:

Language Arts: 81.00 %
Mathematics: 100.00 %
Science: 100.00 %
Social Studies: 100.00 %

I figured I did well in Math as it was always my favorite subject in school, and also loved science and biology. Geography is the one that surprised me. It was NOT one of my favorites and I figured I did ok, but not that well. So all and all I am very pleased with my marks and it is nice to be able to say I have a high school diploma.

Now for stitching news. Right now I am working on a baby sampler for my youngest daughters baby who is due on June 1st. Not going as fast as I would like it to due to work and sleeping but it is coming along ever so slowly.
I also ordered the new quaker sampler from Joanne but just can't make up my mind what colors to use on it. My couch set in living room is an army green so I was thinking of a dark green but really not sure. Would love to be able to use Vicki's silks but can't see that happening where I need 38 skeins of the main color and two of the accent color. Would cost me a small fortune for silks for this one. Might end up using DMC on this one.
I also need to get back at my Mirabella ladies for my two daughters, that I am doing for them for Christmas.



No comments: