About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Sunday, August 10, 2008



Our Internet went down yesterday and did not come up all day. I did manage to get a few finishing projects done. First time for finishing so they are not the best but I am learning. One above was a little box I had hanging around. Did not have any varnish so painted it and applied stitching to top of it. Going to use it for teabags.
First two ornaments below are from a Prairie Schooler pattern. The third one is a Papillon Creations freebie .




3 comments:

~Julie~ said...

Lynn!!!! GREAT JOB! I am lovinggggggg that beehive teapot! How absolutely DARLING is that?? And putting teabags in it is the perfect touch!

I like all of your ornaments, too! You're sure getting an early start on the Christmas season! Good for you. Some of us (namely me) need to get our rears in gear also! lol

Thanks for sharing! =)


~Julie~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ornaments.

Brigitte said...

Lynn, I was browsing your blog for the first time. You have some awesome projects on the go.

Your first finishing attempt was really great. The ornaments are wonderful and this little box is just perfect!