About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

How Stupid Am I

I decided today to go through our boxes. As some of you know we moved from Ontario to Nova Scotia a couple months ago.
Anyway, I was going through boxes today and I was going to dig out some of my Christmas ornaments only to find out we left them all in Ontario. I have absolutely none left. The stitched ones and some of my older ones is the ones that bother me the most.
How the heck we could forget the boxes with the ornaments in them I have no clue. It is not like me to overlook anything. I guess this means we will not be putting up a tree this year because with just moving to our own place on December 1st, and paying all the deposits to have utilities etc. hooked up there is no way I can replace these this year.
Wondering how I could have been so stupid. On the brighter side of things. This will be my first Christmas with my grandsons so am excited to see their little faces Christmas morning.

No comments: