About Me

My photo
52 year old from Nova Scotia. I have two grown daughters and two beautiful grandsons named Aidan and Damien. Have one gorgeous grand daughter named Hallie. Have hubby named Randy and am owned by one beautiful fur baby. So as you see I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and friend. I'm a reader & especially like mystery novels and true crime stories. I often visit the local flea markets, thrift shops, and antique shops and I like a nice cup of coffee by the fire on chilly or rainy days. I enjoy working outdoors. Also enjoy meeting new people.

Sunday, November 9, 2008


Julie thank you for thinking of me. I have been nominated by Julie for this award. The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
This was really hard to pick as there is so many wonderful ones out here but here it is:

Olenka's Stitches Blog- for inspiring me in so many ways with her finishes

Stitching the Night Away in Illinois- Eva for being such a good friend and for her wonderful stitching and finishing. Her hardanger work is to die for.

Hi, My name is LoriRay and i am a cross stitch Addict
- so many things I could say here but will stop by saying she is a wonderful friend, great stitcher and she keeps me laughing and smiling all the time.

Julie's Stitching Studio- not sure if your supposed to return the favour by awarding them but Julie deserves this award. She has been a good friend and she shares her talents as designer with us. Have enjoyed our chats and even though we have not talked alot lately with me moving I think of her often.

Confessions of a Stitch Wrath
- Terri for being a friend to me and being there to talk to when I was feeling really down. I always enjoy reading her blogs.

BeckBee's Stitching Hive- whom always inspires me with her beautiful finishes.

Stitch Pink- Kim for her wonderful work she does for Breast cancer. It is always a pleasure to read her blog and she what she is up to next. This lady is multi talented and her quilts are beautiful.

*If I have left anyone out I am sorry. There was just so many to choose from. Please note that I think you all very special in your own ways and if I could have named you all here I would have.






1 comment:

LoriRay said...

Hey woman! :-) Thanks for the award and your kind words.

Hope you've been doing great! I didn't know you'd been posting on your blog but I'll have to check in more often. I like what you've done here! :-)))